Reviews and Testimonials
We have taken some of the amazing reviews from previous clients from various sources and posted links here:
— 3Douglas 3D ₿itИiиja (@Radioactive3D) August 23, 2019
Just used @CoinCards for the first time. Wanted to test lightning & support a Canadian company. It was an excellent experience!
Once lightning is fine tuned to not need invoices or manual node connections while still remaining decentralized it will be ready for the mainstream.⚡
— Satoshis_Dragon ⚡ (@Satoshis_Dragon) April 21, 2019
Thank you @CoinCards for helping me buy Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield V, and now Forza Horizon 3 & Forza6 bundle with my BTC or LTC!! Using my Visa debit or credit card just doesn’t seem to work on Microsoft or Playstation stores (when it had for years prior but w/e). pic.twitter.com/CvEl1GBH1n
— CryptoAlan[ŁTC] (@AlainMona2) December 11, 2018
coincards.ca is a damn cool service! Thank you.
— Sinetek (@pitwuu) June 27, 2017
I bought a 20$ Playstation Card the other day… Great Service!!
— SkyzaLimit (@SkyzaLimitPro) November 30, 2016
Damn i’m lucky!!! Thx for all coincards 🙂 i love your service!
— PatBoy (@C0ssin) August 17, 2019
Yes! I bought a 25$ card for Chipotle for a homie in NC who needed a hand💪🙌 worked great!
Will you list some gas companies for USA? 😁
— M0IFAY Music | on #LN ⚡️ (@Moifay) July 9, 2019
It’s working fucking AMAZING bro!
Lightning fast, so many uses, I ordered an @amazon gift card from @CoinCards in seconds to the exact amount of my purchase. Didn’t have to wait for blocks, didn’t have to buy KneePads to interact with CraigWright💪💪💪⚡️⚡️ Priceless!⚡️⚡️🎉
— M0IFAY Music | on #LN ⚡️ (@Moifay) May 21, 2019
bought cards from their site before, only electronic, great website, would recommenced them, if you’re worried start off with small amounts, thats what i did, never had a problem
— maxi (@maxi97538440) February 19, 2019
Coincards is truly amazing
— Trilldebee$t (@Trilldebeest) January 29, 2019
You guys do a great service. It really makes it so easy spend cryptos. 👍🏾🇨🇦👍🏾
— Nitego (@Nitego29) July 31, 2018
- “Ive placed many orders on coincards in the past few months it’s a great service and i hope they keep it up” – jeffersonairplane
- “Coincards.ca is legit. I’ve had several successful orders now (with an aggregate total of > 5000$ CDN ) all without issues. So happy with the service so far. …” – IronWhisker
- “…Ordered from them and got my item decently quick. Will use them again.” – mistercoin
- “Spent about $400 now on mostly electronic cards. Still waiting on the physical cards but I’m satisfied with the service. For e-cards, hopefully it will be as fast as gyft someday. Smiley” – Kakka
- “A++++ For Coincards.ca … I’ve ordered over $1,500 worth of cards from Mike @ Coincards and haven’t had a hiccup yet. Thanks again and hope to order more in the future.” – CADBitcoins
- “… I received my purchase! … Support was quick to respond to my concerns and processed the order very quickly. They have a great selection of Canadian gift cards and I will be using their service again…” – prolifica
- “I enjoyed using Coincards.ca and I recommend this service, for the transparency in communication, the flexibility of accessing various altcoins at checkout, and the variety of suppliers available for both physical and gift e-cards. Including Shapeshift in your checkout, which recognizes other altcoins that can be used and converted to Bitcoin makes it easy to complete transactions. Receiving timely emails updating me on the progress of the transaction is a great value-add feature that Coincards.ca provides, respecting the customer, and ensuring that progress is being completed on their transaction. With 6 confirmed transactions within 20 minutes, I received another email to confirm completion of my request, followed by a series of emails from the various suppliers.”
– Walter from Toronto
- “I was googling a solution to buy Amazon e-gift cards in Canada when I stumbled upon CoinCards.ca. I went through all the reviews and when I felt satisfied enough to buy from you, I spent $100 to buy an Amazon e-gift card. It probably wasn’t the wisest decision to spend that much money on a service that I barely trust, but I felt it was a good way to test the customer support if something went wrong. I did not have enough funds to purchase the $100 e-gift card (Bitcoin took a large transaction fee), and your customer support was very professional and kind. After a few emails back and forth, I let you convert the money I sent you as an Amazon e-gift card ($92). I then trusted you enough to send the rest of my Bitcoin wallet (~$26) to get a $25 e-gift card. Now I have enough money to buy a new hard drive. Thank you so much, I will be buying from you in the future :)”
We rely heavily on our reviews, as it lets others know about our services and helps establish our brand. If you have used our services and love what we do, Please post on your favorite bitcoin related website and let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org