Terms and Conditions:
STUFF TECHNOLOGIES INC. USER AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”)
This Agreement shall be effective starting on June 9, 2023
* Last updated: June 9, 2023
STUFF TECHNOLOGIES INC. USER AGREEMENT
This Agreement, the Site and the Services are for customers who are based in the United States of America and Canada.
This is a contract between you and Stuff Technologies Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of Canada. Stuff Technologies Inc. owns and operates a network of independent websites under the “Coincards” brand and trademark in a number of different countries. Each website is segregated by its own domain and operates independently of each other.
References in this Agreement to “Stuff Technologies”, “Coincards”, “we”, “our” or “us”, are to Stuff Technologies Inc. and references to “you” or “your” are to the person with whom Stuff Technologies enters into this Agreement.
We refer to the services described and defined below, collectively as the Services.
Each Site under the Coincards brand is intended only for use by residents of the country for which that site is marketed. Coincards will not guarantee the usage of our products in any region/country outside of the specific country in which the products are purchased. Coincards will not guarantee the usage of our products by users who make purchases with retailers while outside the specific country the card has been purchased for or while using a virtual private network (“VPN”) or the onion router (“TOR”) connection. All orders by customers who do not reside in the specific country are subject to their own risk; all processed orders are not eligible for exchange or refund. Purchasing Gift Cards from a country in which you do not reside via one of the Sites will be considered a violation of this Agreement and may result in account suspension and removal of access to the Site.
The following services (the “Services“) may be provided to you by Coincards:
- the processing of digital currency transactions via a third-party; and
- the issuance of electronic or physical gift cards, prepaid debit cards or mobile top-ups (the “Gift Cards”).
2.2 Fees. Stuff Technologies may charge a fee to perform the Services. The fees may differ per Gift Card. Any fees charged for Services are indicated on the page corresponding to each Gift Card.
- Payment and Processing. All prices are listed in the local currency of the specific country listed on the respective Site. Currency conversion will be done at the time of checkout. Coincards accepts Bitcoin (“BTC”) & select other cryptocurrencies (“Altcoins”), the identity of which may change from time to time. Coincards may also offer select third-party integrations with independent services. All payment processing occurs via an external third party, therefore Coincards does not guarantee the processing times and conversion rates of its transactions. By using the Services, you explicitly absolve Coincards and its associated entities and individuals from any liability in association with your use of the Site.
(1) We process all orders after 2 confirmations on the appropriate blockchain. Some orders may require manual intervention and approval, in which cases we will strive to fulfill these orders within a maximum of 8-12 hours of receiving payment. Very large order volumes may take extra confirmation times and processing may be as long as 48 hours. We make no guarantee as to the timeline within which any payment is processed.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time if your payment is made from a wallet that is considered custodial. Custodial wallets are wallets in which the user is not in control of their own funds; the user does not hold the private keys. This includes, but is not limited to, wallets held at exchanges.
(3) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time if the payment which is sent for the order is less than the amount required, as indicated on the payment page. If your order is underpaid, whenever possible, Coincards will adjust the amount of the available balance on the card to match the amount paid rounded down to the nearest dollar. If a smaller card denomination is not possible, you will be contacted and issued a refund to the digital currency address of your choice, minus any miner fees required to initiate the refunding transaction. Underpaid orders are manually processed or rejected by staff and all calculations are based on current market conditions at the time of intervention.
(4) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time if the payment which is sent for the order has arrived past the expiration time allowed on the Site’s invoice. If your order is paid late, whenever possible, Coincards will make every effort to complete the order in full. If the exchange rates of the applicable currency have decreased and fulfilling your order at the paid exchange rate is not possible, Coincards will adjust the amount of the available balance on the card to match the current exchange rates, rounded down to the nearest dollar. If a smaller card denomination is not possible, you will be contacted and issued a refund to the digital currency address of your choice, minus any miner fees required to initiate the refunding transaction. Orders paid late are manually processed or rejected by staff and all calculations are based on current market conditions at the time of intervention.
(5) All transactions on the Site are final and we do not issue refunds. Any refunds issued by Stuff Technologies are at its sole discretion and the issuance of a refund to one customer does not bind Stuff Technologies to issue a refund to another customer or to the same customer for a separate transaction. When Stuff Technologies issues a refund, it is done in BTC regardless of the digital asset used to initially process the transaction. By using the Services, you agree that should a refund be issued, you are willing to accept such refund in BTC and will provide a BTC refund address for this purpose, regardless of the original purchasing currency. Refunds will be made based on the original BTC exchange rates at the time of purchase and you agree that Coincards is not responsible for fluctuations between BTC and Altcoin exchange rates. You will have 30 days from Coincards’ written agreement to issue a refund to claim your refund. All refunds which are agreed to, for which no valid BTC address has been provided within 30 days will be considered abandoned funds and forfeited to Stuff Technologies.
3. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
3.1. Registration of Coincards Account.
3.2 Identity Verification. You agree to provide us with the information we request for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information. You may need to complete certain verification procedures before you are permitted to start using the Services and to access specific Services and the limits that apply to your use of the Services may be altered as a result of information collected on an ongoing basis.
WE MAY REQUIRE YOU TO WAIT SOME AMOUNT OF TIME AFTER COMPLETION OF A TRANSACTION BEFORE PERMITTING YOU TO USE FURTHER THE SERVICES AND/OR BEFORE PERMITTING YOU TO ENGAGE IN TRANSACTIONS BEYOND CERTAIN VOLUME LIMITS.
3.3 Consent. By opening a Coincards Account, you provide your explicit consent to us providing the Services to you. You can withdraw this consent at any time by closing your Coincards Account.
4. TRANSACTIONS LIMITS AND ENHANCED DUE DILIGENCE
4.1 Transactions Limits. The use of all The Services is subject to a limit on the volume, stated in CAD or other fiat currency or digital currency, you may transact or transfer in a given period (e.g. daily). Please see Appendix 3 for further details. Your transaction limits may vary depending on your payment method, verification steps you have completed, and other factors. We reserve the right to change applicable limits as we deem necessary. If you wish to raise your limits beyond the posted amounts, you may submit a request at [email protected].
4.2 Enhanced Due Diligence. We may require you to submit additional information about yourself or your business, provide records, and arrange for meetings with Coincards staff if you wish to raise your limits (“Enhanced Due Diligence”). We reserve the right to charge you costs and fees associated with such Enhanced Due Diligence although if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance so that you can decide whether you wish to proceed with the request. In our discretion, we may refuse to raise your limits, or we may lower your limits at a subsequent time even if you have completed Enhanced Due Diligence.
5. SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, AND CANCELLATION
5.1 Suspension, Termination and Cancellation. We may: (a) refuse to complete, or block, cancel or reverse a transaction you have authorised (b) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the Services, and/or (c) deactivate or cancel your Coincards Account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to where:
- we reasonably believe that we need to do so in order to protect our reputation;
- we are, in our reasonable opinion, required to do so by applicable law, regulation or any court or other authority to which we are subject in any jurisdiction;
- we reasonably suspect you of acting in breach of this Agreement;
- we reasonably suspect you have breached our policies outlined in Appendix 1;
- we have concerns that a transaction is erroneous or about the security of your Coincards Account or we suspect the Services are being used in a fraudulent or unauthorized manner;
- we suspect money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime;
- use of your Coincards Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Coincards Account activity; and/or
- you take any action that may circumvent our controls such as opening multiple Coincards Accounts.
5.2 If we refuse to complete a transaction and/or suspend, restrict or close your Coincards Account, and/or terminate your use of the Services, we will (unless it would be unlawful for us to do so) provide you with notice of our actions and the reasons for refusal, suspension or closure, and where appropriate, with the procedure for correcting any factual errors that led to the refusal, suspension or closure. In the event that we refuse to complete a transaction and/or suspend your Coincards Account we will lift the suspension or complete the transaction as soon as reasonably practicable once the reasons for refusal and/or suspension no longer exist. However, we are under no obligation to allow you to reinstate a transaction at the same price or on the same terms as the suspended, reversed, or cancelled transaction.
WE MAY SUSPEND, RESTRICT, OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICES AND/OR DEACTIVATE OR CANCEL YOUR COINCARDS ACCOUNT, WITHOUT REASON BY GIVING YOU TWO MONTHS’ NOTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OUR DECISION TO TAKE CERTAIN ACTIONS, INCLUDING LIMITING ACCESS TO, SUSPENDING, OR CLOSING YOUR COINCARDS ACCOUNT, MAY BE BASED ON CONFIDENTIAL CRITERIA THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR THE PURPOSES OF OUR RISK MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY PROTOCOLS. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO DISCLOSE THE DETAILS OF OUR RISK MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY PROCEDURES TO YOU.
WHETHER OR NOT YOU USE AN ACCOUNT TO USE THE SERVICES, ANY SUSPENSION, RESTRICTION OR CANCELLATION MEASURES WE TAKE MAY EXTEND TO THE IP ADDRESSES YOU’VE USED TO ACCESS THE SITE IN THE PAST.
6.1 Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our, or their, respective officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, in respect of any costs (including attorneys’ fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) that have been reasonably incurred in connection with any claims, demands or damages arising out of or related to your breach and/or our enforcement of this Agreement including without limitation your breach of the parameters set in Appendix 1, or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
6.2 Limitations of Liability. Our total aggregate liability to you for any individual claim or series of connected claims for losses, costs, liabilities or expenses which you may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, any breach by Coincards of this Agreement shall be limited to a maximum aggregate value of the subject transaction(s), in CAD, at the time the transaction(s) took place.
6.3 Limitation of Loss. In addition to the liability cap at set out above, in no event shall we, our affiliates or service providers, or any of our or their respective officers, directors, agents, employees or representatives, be liable for any of the following types of loss or damage arising under or in connection with this Agreement or otherwise:
- any loss of profits or loss of expected revenue or gains, including any loss of anticipated profits and/or any actual or hypothetical losses, whether direct or indirect, even if we are advised of or knew or should have known of the possibility of the same. This means, by way of example only (and without limiting the scope of the preceding sentence), that if you claim that we failed to process a transaction properly, your damages are limited to no more than the CAD fiat value of the subject transaction(s), and that you may not recover for any “loss” of anticipated profits or for any actual losses made as a result of the failure to transact;
- any loss of, or damage to, reputation or goodwill; any loss of business or opportunity, customers or contracts; any loss or waste of overheads, management or other staff time; or any other loss of revenue or actual or anticipated savings, whether direct or indirect, even if we are advised of or knew or should have known of the possibility of the same;
- any loss of use of hardware, software, or data and/or any corruption of data; including but not limited to any losses or damages arising out of or relating to any inaccuracy, defect or omission of digital currency price data; any error or delay in the transmission of such data; and/or any interruption in any such data; and
- any loss or damage whatsoever which does not arise directly as a result of our breach of this Agreement (whether or not you are able to prove such loss or damage).
6.4 Applicable Law. The limitation of liability in this section is subject to any obligations that we have under applicable law and regulation, including our obligation to exercise reasonable care and skill in our provision of the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit our liability resulting from our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, gross negligence, deliberate misconduct, for death or personal injury resulting from either our or our subcontractors’ negligence.
6.5 No Warranties. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with no further promises made by us around availability of the Services. Specifically, we do not give any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. We do not make any promises that access to the Site, any of the Services, or any of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
We make no representations about the accuracy, order, timeliness, or completeness of digital currency price data available on the Site or through third parties. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions are processed in a timely manner but we make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
6.6 No Liability for Breach. We are not liable for any breach of this Agreement, including delays, failure in performance or interruption of service, where they arise directly or indirectly from abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary, nor are we liable where the breach is due to the application of applicable laws, regulations and policies.
7. SITE AVAILABILITY AND ACCURACY
7.1 Access & Availability.Access to the Services may become degraded or unavailable during times of significant volume or network congestion. This could result in the inability to buy or sell for periods of time and may also lead to support response time delays. We do not guarantee that the Site or the Services will be available without interruption.
We shall not be liable for any losses resulting from or arising out of transaction delays.
7.2 Website Accuracy. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, the Site may not always be entirely accurate, complete, or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products, and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions.
Links to third party materials (including without limitation any websites and applications) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any such third-party materials accessible or linked to from the Site.
8. CUSTOMER FEEDBACK, QUERIES, COMPLAINTS, AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1 Contact Stuff Technologies. If you have any feedback, questions, or complaints, contact us at [email protected].
When you contact us, please provide us with your name, e-mail address, , and the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints (if applicable).
8.2 No Compensation. If you, or any other party on your behalf, give Coincards any feedback (including ideas or suggestions for enhancements or improvements) about the Site or the Services, then Coincards and its successors, assigns and licensees may use and commercialize the feedback without providing any compensation to you or any other person.
8.3 Arbitration and Jurisdiction. All disputes, controversies and claims between the parties arising under, out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement, the subject matter of this Agreement and the resulting relationship between the parties will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration pursuant to the National Arbitration Rules (as amended, superseded or replaced from time to time) of the ADR Institute of Canada Inc. (the “Institute”) by one (1) arbitrator appointed in accordance with those rules, to the extent that the rules do not conflict with this section. The arbitration will be private and confidential and will be administered by the Institute. If the Institute is not operative, the arbitration will proceed ad hoc and be governed by the Arbitration Act (British Columbia). The place of arbitration will be Vancouver, British Columbia, and the language used in the arbitration will be the English language. Any arbitration award is final and binding and judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction for the enforcement of the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing in this section, either party may seek preliminary or temporary injunctive relief and other remedies from the courts of British Columbia sitting in Vancouver to avoid irreparable harm or to preserve the status quo, and the parties hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all of those matters and any other matter that is not properly subject to arbitration pursuant to this section.
9. DATA PROTECTION.
10.1 Password Security. In order to access the Services, you will be required to create or will be given security details, including a username and password. You are responsible for keeping the electronic device through which you access the Services safe and maintaining adequate security and control of any and all security details that you use to access the Services. This includes taking all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of such electronic device and ensuring that such electronic device is both encrypted and password protected.
We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of our own and/or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you.
10.2 Security Breach. If you suspect that your Coincards Account or any of your security details have been compromised or if you become aware of any fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting you and/or Stuff Technologies (together a “Security Breach”), you must:
- notify Stuff Technologies as soon as possible by e-mail at: [email protected].
- continue to provide accurate and up to date information to us throughout the duration of the Security Breach; and
- take any steps that we reasonably require to reduce, manage, or report any Security Breach.
Failure to provide prompt notification to us of any Security Breach may be taken into account in our determination of the appropriate resolution of the matter.
10.3 Safety and Security of Your Computer and Devices. We are not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses or other malicious code that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and e-mail services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us.
11.1 Digital Code Support Window. The Site is only able to assist with any issues that might arise from the issuance of codes up to a maximum of three months from the original purchase date. Any issues with codes past this three-month period are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Coincards does not keep records of any codes issued past a three-month period.
11.2 Undeliverable and Returned Physical Gift Cards. All orders which are deemed undeliverable by the delivering courier and are returned to Coincards will be held at the Coincards offices. Coincards will make every reasonable attempt to contact the customer to confirm the delivery details and make an arrangement for redelivery. In the event that the client cannot be reached or fails to respond within 6 months of the items being returned, Coincards will cease contacting the client and all returned items will be resold.
11.3 Merchant Issues/Cancelled Gift Cards. While Coincards will work within our power to help any clients who have issues redeeming Gift Cards sold by Coincards.com, Coincards is not responsible for any instances in which a merchant terminates a gift card balance or a client’s account due to the merchant’s own policies or risk management policies. These include instances where the client is using a VPN or the use of the TOR browser, where the client is falsely representing themself by means of false identity, or in any instance where the merchant has deemed the client “high risk”.
12.1 No Affiliation. The merchants represented are not sponsors of Coincards or otherwise affiliated with Coincards. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company’s website for additional terms and conditions.
13.1 Your Compliance with Applicable Law. You must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, licensing requirements and third-party rights (including, without limitation, data privacy laws) in your use of the Services.
13.2 Limited License. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the “Content”) solely for approved purposes as permitted by us from time to time. Any other use of the Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the Site or Content is exclusively the property of Coincards and its licensors. You agree not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
“Coincards.com” and all logos related to the Services or displayed on the Site are trademarks or registered marks of Stuff Technologies or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent.
13.3 Prohibited and Conditional Use. In connection with your use of the Services, you agree to comply with the restrictions set out in Appendix 1. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request.
13.4 Amendments. We may make all other amendments to this Agreement (including in relation to any other of the Services) by posting the revised Agreement on the Site or by e-mailing it to you, indicating when the revised Agreement becomes effective. Although we will endeavour to provide you with advance notice where possible, where lawful, we may indicate that the revised Agreement shall be effective immediately and if you do not agree with any such modification, you should close your Coincards Account and/or cease using the Services. You will be deemed to have accepted the change if you continue to use the Services.
A copy of the most up-to-date version of this Agreement will be made available on the Site.
13.5 Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, either you or Coincards to be treated as partners or joint ventures, or either you or Coincards to be treated as the agent of the other.
13.6 Contact Information. You are responsible for keeping your e-mail address and telephone number up to date in your Coincards Account profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you (including notices or alerts of actual or suspected Security Breaches). Please see Appendix 2 for more detail in relation to how we will communicate with you.
13.7 Taxes. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amount of tax to the appropriate tax authorities. Your transaction history is available through your Coincards Account.
13.8 Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including documents incorporated by reference herein) comprise the entire understanding and agreement between you and Coincards as to the subject matter hereof, and it supersedes any and all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of any kind (including without limitation any prior versions of this Agreement), and every nature between and among you and Coincards.
Except for the express statements set forth in this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you have not relied upon any other statement or understanding, whether written or oral, with respect to your use and access of the Services and Site.
13.9 Interpretation. Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.
13.10 Transfer and Assignment. This Agreement is personal to you, and you cannot transfer or assign your rights, licenses, interests and/or obligations to anyone else. We may transfer or assign our rights licenses, interests and/or our obligations at any time, including as part of a merger, acquisition, change of control or other corporate reorganisation involving Stuff Technologies. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
13.11 Severability. In case any section in this Agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in a jurisdiction, such provision shall be modified or deleted as to the jurisdiction involved only to the extent necessary to render the same valid, legal and enforceable, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, nor shall the validity, legality or enforceability of such provision be affected thereby in any other jurisdiction.
13.12 No Waiver. You acknowledge and agree that (a) our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement, and (b) any determinations or updates that may be made by us, any actions that may be taken by us, and any approvals that may be given by us under this Agreement can be made, taken, or given in our sole discretion and are only effective if provided in writing by our authorized representative.
13.13 Language. This Agreement and any information or notifications that you or we are to provide should be in English. Any translation of this Agreement or other documents is provided for your convenience only and may not accurately represent the information in the original English. In the event of any inconsistency, the English language version of this Agreement or other incorporated documents shall prevail.
13.14 Survival. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the sections relating to suspension or termination, Coincards Account cancellation, general use of the Site, disputes with Coincards, and general provisions will continue to be binding and operate after the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
13.15 Governing Law. This Agreement will be construed and governed exclusively by the laws in force in British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
Appendix 1: PROHIBITED USE and PROHIBITED BUSINESSES
- Prohibited Use.You may not use the Site or your Coincards Account to engage in the following categories of activity (“Prohibited Uses”). The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of the Services involves a Prohibited Use or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at [email protected].
By opening a Coincards Account or using the Services, you confirm that you will not use your Coincards Account and/or any the Services to do any of the following:
- Unlawful Activity:Activity which would violate, or assist in the violation of, any law, statute, policy, or regulation in Canada, the location corresponding to the Site in use or any other jurisdiction the laws to which you may be subject.
- Abusive Activity:Actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, other Coincards Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password mining or any other means; use Coincards Account information of another party to access or use the Site, except in the case of specific merchants and/or applications which are specifically authorised by a user to access such user’s Coincards Account and information; or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of Coincards.
- Fraud:Activity which operates to defraud Coincards or any other person; provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to Coincards.
- Intellectual Property Infringement:Use of Coincards intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of Coincards trade or service marks, without express consent from Coincards or in a manner that otherwise harms Coincards or the Coincards brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with Coincards.
- Business: The Site is for personal use only. Coincards is not intended to support access to Gift Cards for resale, business use or commercial purposes without prior consent. Business use customers must fill out an application and be approved for such purposes before purchasing, such approval being at Stuff Technologies’ sole discretion. All purchases suspected to be made for resale, business, or commercial use are subject to cancellation and can result in the removal of access to the Site and the Services.
Appendix 2: COMMUNICATIONS
- Electronic Delivery of Communications.You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your Coincards Account and your use of the Services. Communications include:
- account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other account or transaction information;
- legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements we may be required to make available to you; and
- responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Coincards Account.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the Site, e-mailing them to you at the primary e-mail address listed in your Stuff Technologies profile, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message.
- How to Withdraw Your Consent.You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at: [email protected]. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, we reserve the right to immediately close your Coincards Account.
- Updating your Information.It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address and other contact information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if we send you an electronic Communication, but you do not receive it because your primary e-mail address on file is incorrect, out-of-date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, we will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
Appendix 3: CONVERSION FEES AND LIMITS
Maximum purchasing limits: Up to 9,999 [local currency] per card, up to 9,999 [local currency] per day
Maximum phone top-up limits: Up to 200 [local currency] per pin/refill
Maximum purchasing limits: Up to 5,000 [local currency] per card, up to 5,000 [local currency] per day
Maximum phone top-up limits: Up to 200 [local currency] per pin/refill
United States of America:
Maximum purchasing limits: Up to 2,000 [local currency] per card, up to 2,000 [local currency] per day
Maximum phone top-up limits: Up to 200 [local currency] per pin/refill
Coincards reserves the right to cancel any orders which are placed that exceed the daily limits or any orders which are thought to be an attempt to circumvent the set daily limits.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
CoinCards’ trademarks and brands are CoinCards intellectual property and are among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and protect these brands, it is essential that they are used properly. Follow these Guidelines for using CoinCards’ trademarks and brands properly in all communications, documents, and electronic messages.
These Guidelines apply to CoinCards employees, customers, affiliates, partners, licensees, outside vendors, and other third parties. You may reference CoinCards’ products and services using the CoinCards trademarks, so long as such references are: (1) truthful, fair, and not misleading, and (2) comply with these Guidelines, which may be modified from time to time by CoinCards in its sole discretion. The CoinCards trademarks and brands should never be used in a way that could cause anyone wrongly to believe that your products or services are offered, endorsed, or sponsored by CoinCards, or any of its affiliated entities.
Terms and Conditions
Properly designate the status of CoinCards’ trademarks by using the correct trademark symbol (® or ™) reflecting CoinCards’ ownership of particular marks as set forth below. Also include an attribution of CoinCards’ ownership in the following format: “_______ is a trademark of CoinCards”
- In letters, memos, press releases, white papers, advertising, slides, foils, video, and
other multimedia presentations:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™) all of CoinCards’ trademarks at the most prominent use (usually a headline) and again on the first occurrence in copy; and
- In the case of presentation graphics, trademarks should be designated with the proper trademark symbol on each page, slide, and foil.
- In newsletters, magazines, and publications containing multiple articles:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™) all of CoinCards’ trademarks on the first occurrence in the document, in headlines and on the first occurrence in every article in which they are used.
- In brochures, annual/quarterly reports, books, technical documentation, and other bound documents:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™) all of CoinCards’ trademarks on the first occurrence in the document, in headlines, and on the first occurrence in text.
- In all charts or graphs, properly designate trademarks (with ® or ™).
- On all packaging, always use the trademark symbol in every reference.
Trademarks are Singular Adjectives, Not Verbs and Should Not be Made Possessive
Use the CoinCards trademarks only as adjectives followed by the appropriate generic product or service noun describing the relevant product or service (e.g., “the CoinCards® referral program platform is awesome!”). CoinCards trademarks should not be used in plural or possessive form or as verbs.
References to CoinCards
When CoinCards is used to refer to our company, “CoinCards, a division of Stuff Technologies Inc.”, rather than as a brand of product or services, then the rules for proper usage change slightly. Unlike trademarks, company names are proper nouns; they can be used in the possessive form and do not need to be followed by a generic term. Neither the ™ nor ® symbol should accompany references to CoinCards as a company.
Correct: CoinCards, a division of Stuff Technologies Inc., is now offering a referral program.
Incorrect: CoinCards®, a division of Stuff Technologies Inc. is now offering a referral program.
Do not assert rights over any CoinCards brand or mark, whether by incorporating a CoinCards brand into your own product or service names, trademarks, logos, company names, or domain names or seeking a trademark or domain name registration for any term that includes a CoinCards brand.
CoinCards Logo Use
Do not make unlicensed use of CoinCards logos, such as the logos listed below. Third party use of CoinCards logos requires a license or written permission from CoinCards. If you are interested in obtaining a license to use a CoinCards trademark or logo, contact us to discuss your proposed use.
Style of Use
When using CoinCards’ trademarks: (i) use our Logos exactly as they appear below, and do not alter or distort their appearance in any way, for example, by adding your own design elements or changing the font, colors, or size; (ii) allow for clear space around our Logo; and (iv) maintain the legibility of our Logos and keep them sharp, clear, and well-produced. When using our Word Marks, you may not change their appearance by abbreviating them, incorporating them into acronyms, changing their spelling, using them in parts, or using improper capitalization.
No Trademark Bidding
Unless expressly permitted in an agreement between you and CoinCards, you may not bid on a CoinCards trademark (or any variant or extension thereof) as a keyword on any search engine, or use a CoinCards trademark (or any variant or extension thereof) in any form of paid advertising including, but not limited to, paid social and display advertisements.
You may not use a CoinCards trademark in a disparaging or degrading manner.
The following is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of logos and trademarks owned by CoinCards. Because this list of logos and trademarks and their status could change over time, including as we add new products and services, please review this section in these Guidelines periodically. Please note that the absence of a product or service name or logo from the list below does not constitute a waiver of CoinCards’ trademark or other intellectual property rights in that name or logo.
If you become aware of any usage of CoinCards trademarks or brands in violation of these Guidelines, please contact us.