Terms & Conditions:
- The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- E-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
- Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift or for physical gift cards or cash.
- E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
- E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
- For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions
- You can spend your e-gift card at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com, just select ‘use gift card or e-gift cards’ on the payment page, then enter the 19 digit number and PIN.
- To spend in store, simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis or Waitrose, or print your e-gift card.