Terms & Conditions:
- Iceland gift cards can be used as full or part payment for goods in UK Iceland and Food Warehouse stores only. Multiple gift cards may be used in a single transaction.
- Gift cards cannot be used online or in The Range.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase Bonus Card Savings, Lottery or other gift cards. Discount codes and coupons, including Iceland staff discount, will not apply to the purchase of gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded.
- Iceland is not liable for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed gift cards or their balances. Cash or credit will not be offered if lost or stolen.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, neither is it a credit, charge or cheque guarantee card.
- Gift cards will expire 24 months after activation. Please click here to check your card balance.
- You agree to cooperate with us, the police or any other authorised body if reasonably required to investigate the purchase of a gift card or any transaction.
- For gift card queries please contact 0345 030 5733 For full Iceland Gift Card Terms & Conditions please click here – https://iceland.cashstar.com/store/about/terms_and_conditions/
You will need the barcode to use the eGift card to pay at the supermarket. Take the eGift card (online voucher) into the shop and show the barcode at the till to pay.
For more detailed instructions, please refer to the confirmation email containing the code.