Terms & Conditions:
This TripGift category 2 eGift code is valid for Business to Business or Business to Employee users only and has an expiration date of 12 months from the date of delivery. Subject to any applicable local Country and State law and any required residual refund balances in certain Countries and States. You can use up to 2 eGift codes per transaction. Registration is required before use. For the full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.tripgift.com/info/terms-and-conditions.aspx
Redeem (use) Online Only at: http://elearngift.com 1) Register an Account at http://elearngift.com then click on Book Trip | Redeem
2) Search, Book or purchase based on your product needs.
3) Once you have selected the options that best suit your needs, enter the details of the person or all persons involved in the booking or product transaction
4) Proceed to the check-out page and copy and paste your eGift card code into the Redeem eGift card code box and click submit, proceed to agree to the T&Cs and click Order now to complete your booking & transaction, you will shortly receive a confirmation via email.
5) A maximum of 2 eGift card codes are permitted per transaction, if your basket value exceeds the value of the eGift cards you may pay the difference by using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
6) TripGift gift cards do not expire in North America but have a 12 months expiration from first use for residents outside of North America excluding Ireland which is 60 months and Australia & Germany which is 36 months, subject to local State & Country law and any required residual refund value for each State & Country.
7) All website content, customer service, tickets and eVouchers will be in English language. Gift cards & eVouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded.
8) For further questions regarding TripGift, or to chat with our customer support specialists, please visit faqs.tripgift.com