Terms & Conditions:
- This card is valid in all Greene King locations. Please go to www.greeneking.co.uk for a full list of participating pubs and restaurants.
- For balance visit www.showmybalance.com. For full terms and conditions please visit www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/termsandconditions.
- For card queries please email [email protected] or call 0371 384 5931.
- You must be aged 14 or over to purchase Card. Age restrictions may apply to goods/services purchased.
- Monies on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance may be used for future purchases.
- All monies on the Card must be used 12 months from date of last use. Any balance will be forfeited.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
- Great British Pub reserves the right to amend its terms at any time or withdraw the Card at reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
When you visit a participating pub with your Great British Pub Card, use the card as a payment method at point of order at the tillpoint. If the value of the food and/or drink higher than the balance of the Great British Pub Card, you can pay the difference using cash, credit or debit card.
If the value of your order is lower than the balance on the Great British Pub Card, the value will be deducted from the balance on the card, and your card can be used on future visits.
On a Great British Pub Code, any balance remaining will be transferred to a new code after redemption.
You can find the balance of your Great British Pub Card by going to http://www.showmybalance.com.