We're making some changes to our T's and C's
As any service continues to grow, there are always challenges that arise that ultimately impact the customer experience, and the ability for customers to be serviced in a timely manner. At Coincards, customer service has always been our #1 priority and one of the reasons many of our customers continue to choose us.
As we grew through the last bull run, we started to have service issues around two key points:
- Paid Late Invoices (Invoices paid hours, days, and even weeks later)
- Underpaid invoices (Usually due to fees imposed by custodians of funds)
In an effort to continue to provide the best possible customer service, Coincards.com has recently made some changes to our Terms & Conditions to ensure that we can continue to strive and provide the best, seamless turnaround on issues. Effective immediately, if you place any new orders on any of Coincards.com’s network of sites, you are explicitly agreeing to the Terms and Conditions listed here: https://coincards.com/terms-conditions/
Below, you will find a brief summary of the significant changes:
- When a refund is required, Coincards.com will only process refunds in Bitcoin. Any altcoin payments will be converted to their bitcoin equivalent and will need to be processed in Bitcoin only. Bitcoin refunds include both on-chain, or off-chain (Lightning) payments.
- When an invoice is paid after the expiry timer, the invoice will be automatically processed at the current rate if there was no drop in value since the time of invoice. If the exchange rate has dropped since the invoice expiry, the value of the card will be automatically reduced. If we cannot reduce the amount of the card for any reason, we will contact the customer for a refund in bitcoin.
- When an invoice is underpaid, the value of the card will be automatically reduced and processed. If we cannot reduce the amount of the card for any reason, we will contact the customer for a refund in bitcoin.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Coincards.com Team