Application Squeegee and Instructions included with every shipment.
We cut our vinyl decals from premium oracal vinyl. We offer both a permanent “”651″” material (glossy) and a removable “”631″” material (matte). Many conditions can determine the length the product will last in extreme conditions. All decals are cut to size and are pre-applied with transfer paper. We suggest having a credit card or squeegee on hand for application.
*Please take care in selecting the right material for your application*
We recommend 651 for the following applications:
– Vehicle Graphics
We recommend 631 for the following applications:
– Wall Art
– Interior Window Decals
– Photo Frames
– Home Décor
To apply decals:
1. Clean the surface you’re going to apply the decal to.
2. Place the clear side down on a flat surface, rub and remove the white(or blue) backing off of the decal slowly by rolling from one corner.
3. Place the decal on the surface where it needs to be applied.
4. With a credit card or squeegee rub the clear layer applying pressure into the decal.
5. Remove the clear layer, rolling it off, don’t pull straight off of the decal. Slow and steady. If the decal lifts during this, push the decal back into place and apply more pressure.
We recommend letting the decal set for 24 hours if possible (no car washes, rain, or water).
Shipping and Packaging:
Decals are shipped via Canada Post within Canada, USPS within the USA, and Ascendia Tracked Worldwide. All XL decals are shipped in a mailing tube with a tracking number. We can ship worldwide and to all mailboxes/ PO Boxes.